We’re Running Multiple Campaigns. Pile On!
By Mike Fox for Donna, Mike H., Amos, Janis, Deb, Bryan, Kim, Dan, Judy, Dr. Bill and the rest of the PDA team
Lot’s Going On. Dive In With Us!
At PDA we pride ourselves on putting the “active” in “activist”.
Whether it’s our monthly Educate Congress letter drops (local office and DC work every month for over 5 years running), our electoral work helping to defeat bigot Roy Moore in the AL special election, or our struggle to pull the Democratic Party kicking and screaming back to it’s FDR/Bobbie Kennedy roots, we’re working in Hawaii to Massachusetts. From Puerto Ricoand Florida to the great northwest.
We continue to fight the awful tax bill, now looking to a Senate version, but we’re still putting pressure on the house as well as they’ll all have to agree on something.
And oh yeah, there’s this little thing called impeachment….
Here are 5 ways we’re having an impact right now, and so can you, wherever you live:
1) Get active with your local PDA chapter. Contact email@example.com
2) Join the Educate Congress Letter Drop Team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Join the National Phone Team making easy calls from your home, like to Alabama to defeat Moore. Contact email@example.com
4) Make your clicks count with our action alerts on Impeaching Trump, Stopping The Republican Tax Bill, Guaranteeing Healthcare For All, Supporting The Dream Act (DACA), Protecting The Iran Nuclear Treaty, Insuring Net Neutrality, and getting us Off Fossil Fuels.
5) Contribute as much as you can to help us continue our work right now. We don’t have billionaire dark money donors. We depend upon you to keep the lights on, and the fires burning.
There’s much to be done. But if we all do as much as we can, we will succeed at making the world a more progressive and just place for all.
Let’s get to work!
Mike Fox for Donna, Mike H., Amos, Janis, Deb, Bryan, Kim, Dan, Judy, Dr. Bill and the rest of the PDA team
PS: Make sure you catch our conference call with author and activist Norman Solomon discussing a great analysis of what is wrong with the Democratic Party national, and what we’re doing to bring about real change.