The Week That Was And What’s Coming: COVID, Stimulus, and More
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Busy Past Week And Another Coming. Join Us!
Having passed the 500,000 mark of US COVID19 deaths, we’ve been working hard on generating support on the mega COVID/stimulus bill and Barbara Lee’s racial justice legislation (H.Con.Res. 19) along with election integrity and peace.
Join us as we continue the struggle!
1) Help make the country healthier.
PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall
Sunday, February 28
4pm Eastern; 3pm Central; 2pm Mountain; 1pm Pacific; 12pm AK; 11am HI.
Join us as we discuss the vaccine rollout and campaigns to make the country a healthier place for all. If you haven’t already, RSVP here.
3) Become a local congressional office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here.
4) Support justice for insurrectionist House Members by asking your US House member to co-sign Rep. Cori Bush’s call to hold them accountable. Please let us know if you act.
5) Help elect solid progressives like Nina Turner in upcoming special elections. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks. Sign up here.
6) Can’t volunteer? Then please contribute what you can afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to help us make a more progressive world for all.