PDA Weekly Review and Preview for 4-23-22
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Much Done, and Much More To Do:
Here’s How You Can Help This Week
We’ve been standing for peace, reveling in the labor victories for Starbucks employees in Virginia and elsewhere, and working hard for our endorsed candidates with primaries/special elections in Ohio, Texas, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina coming soon.
We look forward to continuing this work, and getting folks mobilized around Bernie Sanders dropping his new Expanded and Improved Medicare For All bill in the Senate.
We’ll also continue working to combat the Climate Emergency, stand for social, economic, and racial justice, and to bring those involved in the January 6th insurrection to justice.
Join PDA activists from across the country, in every state of the union, as we show solidarity with each other and our community as a whole to make the world a better place for all.
Pick one or more of these actions/projects, and let’s make some noise, together!
- Progressive Virtual Town Hall Sunday: Two Great Candidates and More Our featured candidates are future Squad Members Kylie Taitano in CA-50 and Summer Lee in PA-15. You don’t want to miss this! You’ll leave with a smile on your face and a spring in your step, for sure! RSVP here.
Join the National Phone Team. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks to ensure they’re in the know about important actions and our endorsed candidates. We work 7 days a week, so whenever is good for you is good for us. Click here to join.
- Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here and we’ll get you all the training you need to be successful.
- For “Clicktivists”: Tell Congress to make the nation’s first Climate Reserve. Tell Congress to pass a tax on major carbon-based fuel companies. Tell President Biden to use his powers to ramp up a green response to Putin and rising fuel prices, and prevent the privatization of Medicare.
- “Like” our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter, if you’re a social media maven.
- Then please let us know if you act.
- Can’t volunteer? Please contribute what you are able to afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it all happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to ramp up our victories in 2022. Hope to see you soon!