What Was And What Will Be Over The Upcoming Week. Join Us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Busy Past Week And Another Coming. Join Us!
Some good news: As the COVID relief bill is kicking into action, Merrick Garland becomes the new Attorney General and it’s looking as though Deb Haaland’s confirmation as Secretary of the Interior is on the horizon, we’ve been working hard over the past week to prepare for the big rollout of the new Expanded And Improved Medicare For All bill coming soon.
We have a really busy week ahead of us, and we need you to join us.
1) Help make the country healthier.
PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall
Sunday, March 14
4pm Eastern; 3pm Central; 2pm Mountain; 1pm Pacific; 12pm AK; 11am HI.
Join co-author of the new Medicare For All bill Rep. Debbie Dingell as we discuss the big rollout coming as well as COVID-19 updates. If you haven’t already, RSVP here.
2) Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here.
3) Help elect solid progressives like Nina Turner in upcoming special elections. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks. Sign up here.
4) For “Clicktivists,” here are easy action alerts and petitions. Support justice for insurrectionist House Members by asking your US House member to co-sign Rep. Cori Bush’s call to hold them accountable. Then, support the Postal Banking Act and the Equal Rights Amendment. Also, ask President Biden to lift the COVID relief sanctions, and tell Congress to support the new Medicare For All bill. Sign and share, and please let us know if you act.
5) Can’t volunteer? Then please contribute what you can afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to help us make a more progressive world for all.