What Was And What Will Be. Join Us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Lots Going On. Join Us!
As we continued our work on getting more co-sponsors for the new Medicare For All Act of 2021, we’ve also been working on H.R. 40 and H.Con.Res. 19 for racial justice, sensible gun safety legislation, and we’re working to help get Antoinette Sedillo-Lopez elected to Deb Haaland’s vacated set in NM-01.
We still have a long way to go, but we’re definitely moving in the right direction, so please be as active as you possibly can with us over the upcoming week.
Together, we can make the change we so desperately need happen, but it will take a full team effort.
1) Help make the country healthier.
PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall
Sunday, March 28
4pm Eastern; 3pm Central; 2pm Mountain; 1pm Pacific; 12pm AK; 11am HI.
Join Dr. Bill and policy experts and activists from across the country as we discuss the big Medicare For All Act of 2021 rollout and multiple ways you can get involved, as well as COVID-19 updates. If you haven’t already done so, RSVP here.
2) Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here.
3) Help elect solid progressives like Nina Turner in upcoming special elections. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks. Sign up here.
4) For “Clicktivists,” here are easy action alerts and petitions. Support sensible gun safety legislation here, Then, support the Postal Banking Act and the Equal Rights Amendment. Also, ask President Biden to lift the COVID relief sanctions, and tell Congress to support the new Medicare For All bill. Sign and share, and please let us know if you act.
5) Can’t volunteer? Then please contribute what you can afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to help us make a more progressive world for all.