Week In Review And What’s Coming Next. Join Us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Busy Past Week And Another Coming. Join Us!
It’s been a tough week in many respects, with Trump showing he can still get media coverage by continuing to tell the big lie, and with Bernie’s fight for a $15 minimum wage getting stymied by some Democrats in the Senate who need to face a primary. (More on that coming.)
But there has been some good news as more insurrectionists are being found and placed into the process of justice, and the House continues to pass solid progressive legislation.
If we keep our eyes on the prize and keep pressuring our Senators and other electeds we will win.
Join us as we continue the struggle!
1) Help make the country healthier.
PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall
Sunday, March 6
4pm Eastern; 3pm Central; 2pm Mountain; 1pm Pacific; 12pm AK; 11am HI.
Join us as we discuss the vaccine rollout and campaigns to make the country a healthier place for all. If you haven’t already, RSVP here.
2) Support The Postal Banking Act which will will help buttress the continued vitality of the USPS as well as help underserved communities. Sign and share this petition.
4) Support justice for insurrectionist House Members by asking your US House member to co-sign Rep. Cori Bush’s call to hold them accountable. Please let us know if you act.
5) Help elect solid progressives like Nina Turner in upcoming special elections. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks. Sign up here.
6) Can’t volunteer? Then please contribute what you can afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to help us make a more progressive world for all.