“V DAY”! PDA 2020 VOTER’S SURVIVAL GUIDE
By Alan Minsky, Executive Director – Progressive Democrats of America
- ONE STOP: Democratic Party National Hotline (multilingual): 833-336-8683
- VOTE – EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT!
I’m not sure if I’m registered- Check here!
These states allow same day registration and voting: CO, CT, ME, NH, ND, VT, WA
Help me find my polling place!
- Biden campaign polling place smart phone app: Text the word: Polls to 30330
I need help getting to the polls! We’ll get you there and back!
- Reclaim our Vote rides to the polls spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vSLYu-6JGoK0PnhcYWnbPJ9o1cv-kWhG8I5NHUzppIfl4K87kTWL03VEaEKS10hBYRhhG8LipeWkQ9e/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
- PROTECT & DEFEND THE VOTE
- We need to record any irregularities. If you SEE IT – REPORT IT!
- PRESERVE the RESULTS FIGHT TO PRESERVE BALLOT IMAGES
It is critical that we have records of ballot images. That way, we can hold parties accountable for manipulating the vote. Here’s TWO ways you can help!
- Record Poll Tapes! We’ll train you how to do it! Sign up here!
- Help us “Watch the Counties” and monitor US Election Night Returns
Starting at close of polls, we will be documenting reported vote totals in order to preserve evidence of any anomalies, discrepancies, &/or suspicious activity. All we need is the correct URL for each county’s live results page (often these are not available until election night). Your job on election night will be to quickly track down the correct URLs for your assigned counties, and place them into a spreadsheet on Google Drive.
- PROTECT the RESULTS HIT THE STREETS ON NOV. 4