Twenty One Easy Ways To Make Progress
By Mike Hersh for Mike F., Donna, Judy, Dr. Bill, Janis, Dan, Deb, Kimberly, and Bryan—Your PDA National Team
Click Here to Support Medicare For All
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) is often among the first. We’re used to attracting support to important causes that—through the hard work of our activists and our allies—become mainstream. We were founded in 2004 to push for progress on major reforms like Medicare for All. Right now, PDA and our allies are strategizing at the national Single-Payer conference to ensure that every person receives all the medical care they need. Get info. & Watch the Livestream. Then, step up and make your voice heard on several important issues.
Please help us win the fight for Net Neutrality. Internet Freedom is at risk. Protections expired a few weeks ago, and already we’re seeing mega-mergers that will crush our freedom! Find and join local Tuesday June 26th Net Neutrality actions. The Senate voted to overturn the FCC’s disastrous changes, but now we need you to write to your Representative and demand he or she protect Internet freedom. Also, remind your Senators to stay strong in case another vote comes up. It’s important you share these action alerts with all your contacts via email and social media. We must make sure we’re heard!
Please take as many actions below as you can, share them with all your contacts by email and social media, and finally, please click here to generously support our work by check or card.Money short? Then please support our work with your time and effort. Make easy. effective calls from your own home to help elect candidates, and make progress. Mike “Phone Guy” Fox will show you how.
Here are twenty-one ways we’re helping you have a huge impact right now. Just click on the links below. There’s so much that we have to do, but if we all pitch in, we will succeed! Take as many actions as you can—three, five, or all of them—and then please take a few moments to share them with all your contacts via email and social media to multiply your impact:
- Tell Congress To Stop Dividing Families, Abolish ICE, etc.
- Tell Your Senators to Cosponsor Bernie’s Healthcare bill
- Tell Your Representative To Cosponsor the Medicare for All Bill
- Find and join local Tuesday June 26th Net Neutrality actions
- Tell Congress To Pass Gun Safety Laws
- Tell Congress: Protect The Internet
- Demand Peace, Divest From War
- Take Away Trump’s Nuclear War Power
- Demand Diplomacy in Syria
- Demand Non-Violence in Gaza
- Vote For Bernie’s Vice President
- Tell Congress To Get Us Off Fossil Fuels
- End US Involvement In The War In Yemen
- Tell Congress: Don’t Let Trump Fire Mueller
- Protect The Iran Nuclear Treaty
- Support The Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)
- Tell Congress To Investigate And Impeach Trump
- Tell the Senate: End The Opioid Crisis
- Tell Senators Healthcare Is A Human Right
- Demand A Clean Dream Act (DACA)
- Sign The We Want Bernie 2020 Petition
Mike Hersh for Mike F., Donna, Judy, Dr. Bill, Janis, Dan, Deb, Kimberly, and Bryan—Your PDA National Team
P.S. We’re here to help you make progress in your state and locality! If you need help organizing a new PDA chapter or energizing your existing chapter, please contact PDA Field Coordinator Dan O’Neal. Join the PDA Phone Team making easy, effective calls from your own home with Mike “Phone Guy” Fox. No time to volunteer? Then please pitch in $1000, $100, or whatever you can afford. We don’t have billionaire dark money donors. We depend upon your generous support. Please give generously to support our organizing.