TODAY! Zoom Meeting To Protect Our Elections!
Mike Hersh for Alan, Mike F., Janis, Donna, Kimberly, Bryan, Dr. Bill, Dan, and Deb—your PDA national team.
Progressive Democrats of America (PDA) is working with an empowered and growing Grassroots Emergency Election Protection Coalition.
Reminder: Please join us TODAY, Monday, 8/3, 5-6:30pm ET / 2-3:30 PT for our next Zoom meeting. PDA’s Executive Director Alan Minsky and Advisory Board member Mimi Kennedy will present on PDA’s efforts to protect our voting rights and our elections.
From the Grassroots Emergency Election Protection Coalition:
Conveners: Harvey “Sluggo” Wasserman and Joel Segal; Engineer: Mike Hersh, with Special recognition to Dr. Paul Zeitz and the Emergency COVID-19 Response Coalition
Please register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via computer, phone, or other device.
AGENDA: ACTION NOW IN THE STATES & COUNTIES
- Joel Segal gives a full report/template of grassroots action, coalition building and more in NC
- John Brakey gives a full report from Michigan
- Other reports from the field: Greenpeace, PDA, People Demanding Action, Scrutineers, etc.
- DRAFT Guide to the 2020 Election Protection Trifecta
- TRUMP & THE ELECTION: IT CAN’T BE CANCELLED, IT CAN BE SABOTAGED
- Nuclear/Election scandals in Ohio, Illinois, South Carolina
- Building coalitions: Introducing & evaluating EP affiliate/organizations
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting via computer, phone, or other device.
See you there!
Sluggo, Joel, and Mike
P.S. Check out the coalition website: www.Grassrootsep.org (Thank you to Steve Caruso).
— End forwarded message —
We appreciate all you do to support PDA’s election protection efforts. If you’ve never donated to PDA before, now is the perfect time. We need your support more than ever.
Click Here to support PDA’s Election Protection Fund with a one-time or automatic monthly gifts.