TODAY National Justice Roundtable Zoom!
Mike Hersh for your PDA national team
Progressive Democrats of America is proud to cosponsor an exciting roundtable event, TODAY August 30th, from 1-4pm ET/10am-1pm PT. Then, an informal “lasagna hour” will follow, giving you the opportunity to weigh in on the next steps for the progressive movement. Register Now to ensure your participation!
PDA leaders and friends Alan Minsky, Dr. Bill Honigman, Mimi Kennedy, Rodney Sadler, Alan Grayson, Andrea Miller, Heather Booth, Stephen Spitz, Joe Libertelli, Emily Wurth, James Fukuda, Mustafa Ali, Rudy Arredondo, Harvey Wasserman, and Joel Segal will join dozens of other progressive leaders.
Please register and invite all your friends to join you at this virtual round table with amazing, diverse speakers—each one an important organizer. It’ll be an engaging and fast-moving event to help launch a unified, empowered progressive movement.
This is the beginning of a new series of roundtables, like the Capitol Hill roundtables we’ve hosted. This will be an incredible opportunity to bring together important and effective organizations and individuals to build and empower a truly inclusive, progressive movement!
National Justice Roundtable TODAY
Register Now to ensure your participation!
Hear from exciting organizers including:
- Chase Iron Eyes (Standing Rock)
- Young anti-gun violence activists
- the Sunrise Movement for climate action
- Ray McClendon, (Atlanta NAACP), Dr. Gloria Tinubu, (elected official and national elections expert) with other leaders whose hard work delivered the “Georgia Miracle”
- Christian Nunes, the National Organization for Women President
- the legendary Dolores Huerta of the United Farm Workers
- Heather Booth, progressive organizer extraordinare
- Donald Whitehead, Executive Director National Coalition For The Homeless
- DC elected officials Charles Moreland and Michael Brown on DC Statehood
- Norman Stockwell, Publisher of The Progressive magazine
- and too many more to list
PDA and allies are organizing to defeat 100s of racist Jim Crow voter suppression laws in 43 states, and to pass the For The People Act and the The John Lewis Voting Rights Act, for D.C. Statehood, ending gerrymandering, getting money out of politics, and other pro-democracy reforms.
Contact MikeFox@PDAmerica.org to get involved!
We appreciate all you do to support PDA’s election protection efforts. If you’ve never donated to PDA before, now is the perfect time. We need your support more than ever.
Click Here to support PDA’s Election Protection Fund with one-time or automatic monthly gifts.