The Week That Was, And The Big Week Coming. Join Us!
By Mike Fox for Donna, Mike H., Dr. Bill, Janis, Deb, Bryan, Kim, Dan, Judy, and the rest of the PDA team
Busy Week With More To Come.
Jump In With Us!
We’re on a roll after lending support to the massive student-led March For Our Lives in D.C. and across the USA last Saturday.
We’re hitting local congressional offices this week as part of a huge coalition effort to replace NAFTA with trade policy’s that support workers and consumers. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org you’re willing to deliver the letter this week and you’ll get more details.)
We’re also knocking doors and making calls for our endorsed congressional candidates, expanding our social media efforts, and are gearing up for a powerful nation wide Expand Medicare campaign.
Five Ways You Can Help Right Now:
Join your local chapter’s activities, or start your own chapter if there isn’t one locally yet. Contact email@example.com for more.
Deliver a form letter to your local congress person’s office via our Educate Congress campaign. Support progressive legislation the most powerful way you can: face to face with the office. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get details.
Make simple calls from home to congressional offices, to fellow PDA members, and to voters on behalf of our great endorsed candidates. An hour here or there can make a real difference. Contact email@example.com or more.
Make your voice heard with just a few clicks. Sign and share these action alerts and petitions:
- Protect Our People From Gun Violence
- Tell Elected Officials to Sign the Peace Pledge
- Tell Congress to End The War In Yemen
- Take away Trump’s Nuclear War Powers
- Protect The Iran Nuclear Treaty
- Advance the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)
- Tell Congress to get us Off Fossil Fuels
- Contact Congress to Save Net Neutrality
- Tell Congress to Impeach Trump
- Tell Senators Healthcare Is A Human Right
- Demand A Clean Dream Act (DACA)
- Sign the We Want Bernie 2020 Petition
Donate to our efforts. Any amount is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much for anything you can do.
Let’s get to work!
Mike Fox for Donna, Mike H., Dr. Bill, Janis, Deb, Bryan, Kim, Dan, Judy, and the rest of the PDA team