Recording From Sun. Night Peace Call. Get Involved!
By Donna Smith, Executive Director – Progressive Democrats of America
Conference Calls Are Great.
Now, Time To Get Active!
In case you missed it, click here for a recording of our great call with Medea Benjamin. Or you can dial (712) 775-7039. Access Code 124469# for a replay on your phone.
Note that much great policy information was discussed, but most importantly we want to focus on action.
If you’re willing to become a member of the management team for our peace action group reboot, please email firstname.lastname@example.org now.
You can be a clictivist by contacting your member of congress about refusing campaign contributions from members of the military industrial complex, or joining Bernie in his call for an end to the war in Yemen, or having congress reel in Trumps opportunity to call or a nuclear first strike, or in support of the Iran nuclear treaty.
Or if you’re within reasonable travel of DC, join our brothers and sisters in Code Pink at these actions:
1) Tues., March 20th, 11am in front of the White House: Activists protest Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Washington, DC.
2) Tues., March 20th, 6pm. Korea At The Crossroads: War, Peace, And North-South Talks. Guest Speaker, Kim Jong-Hoon, Co-Chair of the Mingjung Party of South Korea and National Assembly Representativ. Busboys And Poets, Brookland. 625 Monroe St. NE., Washington, DC 20017. Facebook Event.
3) Wed., March 21st, 6:30pm in front of the Kennedy Center. Activists protest Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Washington, DC.
4) Thursday March 22nd 12pm in front of the Newseum, 555 Pennsylvania Ave NW. Activists protest Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Washington, DC.
5) Thursday March 22nd 7pm in front of the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium, 1301 Constitution Ave NW. Activists protest Saudi Crown Prince’s visit to Washington, DC. 7)
Onward to a more peaceful world for all.
Mike Fox for Donna, Mike H., Janis, Deb, Kim, Bryan, Dan, Judy, and Dr. Bill, your PDA National Team!