PDA Weekly Wrap Up: Successes, And More To Come!
By Mike Fox for Mike H., Dr. Bill, Janis, Dan, Deb, Kimberly, and Bryan—Your PDA National Team
Building On Victories
A couple of substantial wins came out of California’s Democratic Party Executive Board meeting last weekend, where national staffer Dan O’Neal and other PDA members worked to help get a resolution in support of the Unity Reform Commission’s recommendations to make the party maore democratic passed, and to get the party to endorse US Senate candidate Kevin De Leon over Diane Feinstein.
Both were huge victories, and show that the largest state in the union is ready to lead a progressive wave of change this year.
And we at PDA will be right with them.
Keep your eyes peeled on your in box for more in the street action on healthcare and an end to splitting up families and putting children in cages, more information on how you can help us support our great endorsed candidates, and just plain more.
For right now, click away on the actions below, and please donate to support all of our efforts.
- Tell Candididates They Must Stand For Jobs For All
- Tell Congress To Stop Dividing Families, Abolish ICE, etc.
- Tell Your Senators to Cosponsor Bernie’s Healthcare bill
- Tell Your Representative To Cosponsor the Medicare for All Bill
- Tell Congress To Pass Gun Safety Laws
- Tell Congress: Protect The Internet
- Demand Peace, Divest From War
- Take Away Trump’s Nuclear War Power
- Demand Diplomacy in Syria
- Demand Non-Violence in Gaza
- Vote For Bernie’s Vice President
- Tell Congress To Get Us Off Fossil Fuels
- End US Involvement In The War In Yemen
- Tell Congress: Don’t Let Trump Fire Mueller
- Protect The Iran Nuclear Treaty
- Support The Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)
- Tell Congress To Investigate And Impeach Trump
- Tell the Senate: End The Opioid Crisis
- Tell Senators Healthcare Is A Human Right
- Demand A Clean Dream Act (DACA)
- Sign The We Want Bernie 2020 Petition
Mike Fox for Mike H., Dr. Bill, Janis, Dan, Deb, Kimberly, and Bryan—Your PDA National Team
P.S. We’re here to help you make progress in your state and locality! If you need help organizing a new PDA chapter or energizing your existing chapter, please contact PDA Field Coordinator Dan O’Neal. Join the PDA Phone Team making easy, effective calls from your own home with Mike “Phone Guy” Fox. No time to volunteer? Then please pitch in $1000, $100, or whatever you can afford. We don’t have billionaire dark money donors. We depend upon your generous support. Please give generously to support our organizing.