PDA Weekly Review and Preview for 4-16-22
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Much Done, And Much More To Do:
Here’s How You Can Help This Week
It’s been a long week, as we’ve been working for peace, economic, social, racial, and environmental justice, and to help get great progressive candidates elected.
We are redoubling our efforts over the upcoming week, organizing for Earth Day, against gun violence in all forms, and for healthcare for all as COVID-19 just refuses to go away.
Join PDA activists from across the country, in every state of the union, as we show solidarity with each other and our community as a whole to make the world a better place for all.
Pick one or more of these actions/projects, and let’s make some noise, together!
- Progressive Virtual Town Hall Sunday: Another Great Candidate And Much More. Our featured candidate is mega-progressive newcomer Neal Walia running for Congress in CO-01, and we’ll also have a free-form discussion with activists like you across the country on peace, Earth Day, healthcare for all, and more. RSVP here.
- Earth Day Actions. Let us know if you’ll be attending one and we’ll help make sure the event is packed!
- Join the National Phone Team. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks to ensure they’re in the know about important actions and our endorsed candidates. We work 7 days a week, so whenever is good for you is good for us. Click here to join.
- Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here and we’ll get you all the training you need to be successful.
- For “Clicktivists”: Tell Congress to make the nation’s first Climate Reserve. Tell Congress to pass a tax on major carbon-based fuel companies. Tell President Biden to use his powers to ramp up a green response to Putin and rising fuel prices, and prevent the privatization of Medicare. “Like” our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter, if you’re a social media maven. Then please let us know if you act.
- Can’t volunteer? Please contribute what you are able to afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it all happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to ramp up our victories in 2022. Hope to see you soon!