PDA Weekly Review and Preview for 2-5-22
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Another Busy Week Behind Us, and Before Us. You in?
Over the past week we’ve been celebrating Black History Month, working for healthcare for all, and promoting peace, environmental justice, and more.
We’re glad to see a solid jobs report, continue to stand with workers across the country who are striking or struggling to form a union at their shop, and will do more to help the workers of this country by supporting current and future Squad Members in their upcoming elections. (Note: The Texas primary is March 1 and we’re working hard for Jessica Cisneros in TX-28 and Greg Casar in TX-35.)
Lots to get done, and we need a full team effort to make it all happen. Please join us in any way(s) you can via the actions below.
Together, we’ll make a real difference!
- Progressive Virtual Town Hall Sunday: Healthcare Emergency. Update on COVID along with how we can get healthcare for all in this country. Featured Guests: PDA National Advisory Board Member Dr. Paul Song and Medicare for All champion David Campos.RSVP here.
- Winning the First Primary in the Country in March. With Greg Casar (TX-35) and Jessica Cisneros (TX-28) we have two great Squad pick-ups we need to bring home. We need you in the game, regardless of where you live.
- Join the National Phone Team. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks to ensure they’re in the know about important actions and candidates. We work 7 days a week, so whenever is good for you is good for us. Click here to join.
- Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation and end the filibuster in the Senate. Contact Danett to get involved.
- For “Clicktivists”: Stop the privatization of Medicare and prevent Congresspeople from Gaming Wallstreet. End the global Pandemic by supporting H.Con.Res 60. Sign the petition to limit the most polluting gas: Methane. Support the expansion of Social Security by becoming a grassroots cosponsor of the Social Security Act of 2021.
- “Like” our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter, if you’re a social media maven.
- Then please let us know if you act.
- Can’t volunteer? Please contribute what you are able to afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it all happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to ramp up our victories in early 2022. Hope to see you soon!