PDA Weekly Review and Preview for 11-12-22. Join us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
First, many thanks to you if you were a part of our GOTV efforts for the midterms.
You—along with PDA activists and coalition GOTV partner organizations across the country—made our current crowing over the Red Ripple possible.
No question there is still much to get done, but take a moment to revel in the fact that in a cycle when all the pundits were predicting substantial losses in the House and possible loss of the majority in the Senate, both are still in play, with the chance of us securing seats from Nevada, Arizona (just called for Democrat Mark Kelly a few hours ago!), and Georgia, and actually increasing our advantage.
Join PDA activists nationwide, in every state of the Union, as we show solidarity with each other and our communities as a whole to make the world a better place by securing more victories over the upcoming week.
Pick one or more of these actions/projects, and let’s make some noise together. We need you in the game today!
- Progressive Virtual Town Hall Sunday: What Happened, and What’s Next? Join inspiring analyst John Nichols of The Nation as we discuss what went right, what went wrong, and how we’re going to win the Georgia runoff and more. RSVP here.
- Join the National Phone Team. From curing ballots in NV to driving the vote out in the Georgia runoff, we’re busy 7 days a week from 10am to midnight Eastern. Sign up with this juggernaut and make a real difference an hour here, an hour there, on your schedule. Sign up here, let us know what day you can set an hour aside, and we’ll get you cookin’ calling fellow PDA folks. We’ll make sure you’re doing something easy but productive!
- Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here and we’ll get you all the training you need to be successful.
- For “Clicktivists”:
- Use SwipeBlue, a cool new ap that helps you get your contacts out to vote from your phone.
- Tell Congress to help the storm victims in Puerto Rico along with Florida.
- Tell President Biden to declare a Climate Emergency.
- Sign the petition to help us get the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) certified NOW.
- Tell Congress to enact federal abortion protections.
- Sign the petition to Senators Murkowski and Collins, telling them to atone for their support of right-wing judges.
- “Like” our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter, if you’re a social media maven.
- Then please let us know about your activism.
There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it all happen. We’re working 24/7 as if our lives depend on it, because they do. You in?
Thanks so much for anything you can do to bring home the next victory in Georgia on December 6!