Past Week’s Victories And More On The Horizon. Join Us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Busy Past Week And Another Coming. Join Us!
Some good news: The new Medicare For All Act of 2021 became a reality this Wednesday, Deb Halland became the first Native American to be appointed to the Cabinet (Secretary of the Interior), and the intelligence community has a strong handle on the threat that is extremist Trumpism.
There’s still a long way to go, but we’re definitely moving in the right direction, so please be as active as you possibly can with us over the upcoming week.
Together, we can make the change we so desperately need happen, but it will take a full team effort.
1) Help make the country healthier.
PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall
Sunday, March 21
4pm Eastern; 3pm Central; 2pm Mountain; 1pm Pacific; 12pm AK; 11am HI.
Join Dr. Bill and policy experts and activists from across the country as we discuss the big Medicare For All Act of 2021 rollout as well as COVID-19 updates. If you haven’t already done so, RSVP here.
2) Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation. Sign up here.
3) Help elect solid progressives like Nina Turner in upcoming special elections. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks. Sign up here.
4) For “Clicktivists,” here are easy action alerts and petitions. Support justice for insurrectionist House Members by asking your US House member to co-sign Rep. Cori Bush’s call to hold them accountable. Then, support the Postal Banking Act and the Equal Rights Amendment. Also, ask President Biden to lift the COVID relief sanctions, and tell Congress to support the new Medicare For All bill. Sign and share, and please let us know if you act.
5) Can’t volunteer? Then please contribute what you can afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it happen.
Thanks so much for anything you can do to help us make a more progressive world for all.