Join M4A Town Hall Tonight w/Bernie, Pramilla, And More!
In safety and community,
PDA National Team and coalition partners.
Join Us Tonight And/Or Sunday
Senator Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) will lead an all-star virtual town hall event for health care justice on Wednesday, September 23 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
The pandemic has fully exposed the dangers of our for-profit health care system. It’s time to take our grassroots movement to win Medicare for All to the next level.
In addition to Sen. Sanders and Rep. Jayapal, during this live town hall, we’ll be joined by:
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.)
- Sara Nelson, President, Association of Flight Attendants
- Rev. Dr. William Barber II, Poor People’s Campaign
- Ady Barkan, Be a Hero
- Dr. Abdul El-Sayed
- Wendell Potter, former insurance executive and whistleblower
- Rahna Epting, Executive Director, MoveOn
- Robert Weissman, President, Public Citizen
- Council Member Phillipe Cunningham, Minneapolis City Council
- Many more activists and leaders from around the country
We’ll discuss what the pandemic has taught us about the dangers of tying health care to employment, the crisis of racial health disparities in our for-profit system, and profiteering by insurance companies and Big Pharma.
You definitely won’t want to miss this town hall dedicated to building our movement to achieve health justice and win Medicare for All.
We can’t assemble in person, but the stakes couldn’t be higher, so we’re taking it digital.
PS: Can’t make it Wednesday night? We’re still holding our weekly PDA Healthcare Emergency Town Hall on Sunday at 4pm ET/1pm PT. RSVP for that, here.