Happy New Year! Let’s start it off right. Join us!
Mike Fox for the PDA National Team
Happy Happier New Year!
2021 was definitely a history-maker. We had some challenges. We had some victories.
But through it all, we had each other.
And we look forward to working together, for each other and for all who struggle to make a better life for themselves and their community.
Together, we will make 2022 a better year than 2021 on multiple fronts.
Let’s get started, now.
- Progressive Virtual Town Hall Sunday: Special Omicron Update and great Progressive Candidates. Join us as we discuss how to stay safe and bring home victories in this vital 2022 cycle. Special Guests: Candidates for U.S. House of Reps David Palmer IL-13and for CA Assembly Jennifer Esteen, RN, AD-20, along with a brief COVID-19/Omicron Update from Drs. Henry Broeska, Ph.D. and David Cohen, Ph.D. If you haven’t already done so, RSVP here.
- Register now to join a local Save Our Democracy vigil Jan. 6—over 200 events across the country and growing as we call for unity as a nation, and for justice for those who attempted/continue to work towards a coup. Let us know if you want to participate in an event near you.
- Join the National Phone Team. Make easy calls from home to fellow PDA folks to ensure they’re in the know about important actions and candidates. We work 7 days a week, so whenever is good for you is good for us. Click here to join.
- Become a local Congressional Office Liaison. Work with others in your area to promote progressive legislation and end the filibuster in the Senate. Sign up here.
- For “Clicktivists”:Sign the petition to limit the most polluting gas: Methane. Help save the Post Office by supporting postal banking. Help cap insulin prices. Support the expansion of Social Security by becoming a grassroots cosponsor of the Social Security Act of 2021. Then contact your Senators and tell them to follow Bernie’s lead re: the Build Back Better reconciliation bill. Also, tell them to pass the Freedom to Vote Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act, and to find a way around the filibuster if need be.
- 6) “Like” our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter, if you’re a social media maven
- Can’t volunteer? Please contribute what you are able to afford and make it monthly if you can. There’s much to do, and we need the resources to make it all happen.
Thanks for all you can do to make 2022 a great year for a change.