21st Century Economic Bill of Rights
In Support of a 21st Century Economic Bill of Rights
Media Appearances by Minsky and Kaye in support of a 21st Century Bill of Rights
Here’s the Latest Iteration of MInsky and Kaye’s proposed 21st Century Economic Bill of Rights
1. A useful job that pays a living wage.
2. A voice in the workplace through a union and collective bargaining.
3. Comprehensive quality health care.
4. Complete cost-free public education and access to broadband internet.
5. Decent, safe, affordable housing.
6. A clean environment and a healthy planet.
7. A meaningful endowment of resources at birth, and a secure retirement.
8. Sound banking and financial services.
9. An equitable and economically fair justice system
10. Recreation and participation in civic and democratic life.
Supplemental and Supportive Articles and Media Appearances