Easy Clicks for a Ceasefire and More
Get Clicking on these Petitions/Online Actions!
Although we certainly focus the lion’s share of our organizing on human-to-human interaction (at-the-door events and on the phone), we recognize the supplemental power that online activism provides.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys social media and signing online petitions, join our Click Brigade.
You’ll be helping with campaigns like the petitions below, and liking and sharing posts on platforms you use in “rapid response” campaigns.
If you have not already done so, please sign and share the following:
- Sign to support the resolution in Congress for immediate de-escalation and ceasefire in Israel and occupied Palestine;
- Tell Congress and the White House: The clean economy must be unionized;
- Tell Corporate Leaders: Stop Ignoring Climate Change;
- We Must Preserve DACA!
- Call on the U.S. Senate and Department of Justice to Initiate a Formal Investigation of Clarence Thomas Now;
- Become a Grassroots Co-Sponsor of Bernie’s College for All Act;
- Tell Governors: Lead the Fight to Ban Book Bans Now;
- Tell the Biden Administration: Protect Child Workers from Corporate Exploitation;
- Sign the petition: Protect the separation of church and state;
- Social Media Mavens: Like and share these posts on our Rural New Deal campaign: Facebook; Twitter aka X; Instagram